Bajaj Pulsar F250 Key Specifications and Price
10 Jan, 22
Bajaj Pulsar F250 Latest Specifications, Colours, Maintenance, and Price
With the introduction of the new Pulsar F250, Bajaj Auto has refreshed its product line in India. The Bajaj Pulsar F250 delivers unrivaled performance. A large windscreen, a muscular 14-liter petrol tank, a step-up seat, and a new design for the split-style taillight are all features of the new Pulsar F250. Full-LED lighting is standard on the new Bajaj Pulsar F250. Let's go over the Bajaj Pulsar F250 in further detail.
|Overall Length||1989 mm|
|Overall Width||743 mm|
|Overall Height||1143 mm|
|Saddle Height||1143 mm|
|Gross Vehicle Weight
||5-speed constant mesh|
|Engine||4 stroke, single capacity|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||14 Litres (No reserve)|
|Maximum Power||24.5 PS at 8750 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||21.5 Nm at 6500 RPM|
|Bore and Stroke||72 mm X 61.17 mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.3 +_ 0.3 : 1|
|Spark Plug||2 Nos|
|Spark Plug Gap||0.8 - 0.9 mm|
Chassis and Suspension
|Front Suspension||Telescopic (37 mm)|
|Rear Suspension||Monoshock with Nitrox|
Brakes & Tyre
|Rear Brake (Type & size)||230 mm Disc|
|Front Brake (Type & size)||300 mm Disc, Single Channel ABS|
|Tyre Size Front||100/80-17,52P Tubeless|
|Tyre Size Rear||130/70-17,62P Tubeless|
|Front Tyre Pressure||1.75 kgf/cm (25 PSI)|
|Rear Tyre Pressure (Solo)||2 kgf/cm (28 PSI)|
|Rear Tyre Pressure (with Pillion)||2.25 kgf/cm (32 PSI)|
|Battery||12V 18Ah VRLA|
|Speedometer Illumination||LCD Blue|
|Headlamp (High-Low)||LED Low Beam 18.4W, High Beam 30.8W|
|Turn Signal lamp||LED|
|Side Indicator||LED Yellow (4 Nos.)|
|Neutral Indicator||LED Green|
|Fuel Level Indicator||LCD Bars|
|Hi-Beam Indicator||LCD Bars|
|Low Battery Indicator||LED Red|
|ABS Indicator||LED Yellow|
Performance of the Bajaj Pulsar F250
- Biggest Pulsar Ever- Power is available thanks to a 250cc 4-stroke fuel-injected engine. It boosts the distinctive 'Pulsar rush' to new heights with an output of 18 kW (24.5 PS) and a speed sensor of 21.5 Nm.
- Stunning detail - The all-new aerodynamic Pulsar 250 draws attention because of its design principles of 'sculptural purity.'
The Bajaj Pulsar F250 is available in three colours. These colours are -
- Racing red
- Techno Grey
Safety Features of the Bajaj Pulsar F250
- 1-Channel ABS - When emergency braking is activated, this function guarantees that the wheels do not lock or slide on any surface.
- Ultra-Safe Braking - Wider front and rear tubeless tyres provide continuous stability and grip on every terrain, thanks to larger disc brakes and superior ABS technology.
Bajaj Pulsar F250 Road Price
The road price of the Bajaj Pulsar F250 currently is Rs. 140915.
Currently, the annual maintenance cost for the Bajaj Pulsar F250 is expected to be approximately Rs. 8000.
How often should we replace the engine oil of the Bajaj Pulsar F250?
- Engine Oil replacement frequency - This replacement is required after the first service and then after every 10,000 km.
- Engine Oil Level Top-up Frequency - This top-up of engine oil level is required every 5000 km.
Rent Pulsar F250 Before You Buy
Want to test drive the bike before rent? Check if this bike is available for renting near you here.
That's all there is to know about the Bajaj Pulsar F250 motorcycle. The bike is both safe and comfortable to ride. The bike also has a few more features. A semi-digital instrument cluster, USB Mobile Charging Near the Tank Flap, Gear Position Indicator, Distance to Empty, Nitrox Suspension, Tubular Frame, and Boomerang LED DRLs are just a few of them.