Read "Terms and Conditions - Rentrip.in"
Terms & Conditions
ELIGIBILITY TO RENT A MOTORABLE VEHICLE
- You must be 21 years old.
- You must have a valid driving license authorising you to drive the type of vehicle you want to rent. Learners' Licenses are not accepted.
- You must provide a valid address proof in original, including an Aadhaar card, Voter ID, or Passport. The same shall be deposited at the time of pickup and returned to you after you drop it off.
- Copy of Driving License. We don't provide vehicles on Learner's Licenses.
- We may deny the booking if you fail to produce the documents at the pickup time. No refund will be given in such a case.
THINGS INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL
- Unlimited kilometres (Except where specifically mentioned)
- One free helmet.
- Safety kit.
- Use of vehicle 24x7 till drop-off time.
- Roadside assistance services on demand. You need to call our support to avail of the support. Kindly note that this service is available within city limits only.
Fuel is totally on you. You will get the vehicle with a full tank, and you have to return it with a full tank or take our vehicle with complimentary fuel to reach the nearest fuel station.
Additional passengers are allowed to you with no extra charges. However, if he/she also intends to drive during your rent-out period, a copy of the valid driving license must be provided to us at the time of pickup.
- The user is authorized to inspect and test drive the vehicle before taking it. After the user declares the vehicle satisfactory, No claim will be accepted against any physical or mechanical damage. The user must bear all the damages with genuine bike spares.
- Availability of the vehicle is subject to serviceability and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The user should reach the pickup location 10 min earlier for documentation and paper works.
- You will be provided with a fully serviced vehicle.
- You must properly check out the vehicle before leaving our rental locations.
- You must report to us as soon as possible in case of failure. Please, note that No (R) No roadside assistance is applicable for vehicles driven beyond city limits. Such vehicles are wholly the rider's responsibility, and any failures must be made good at the hirer's expense.
- You take full responsibility for maintaining the serviceability of the vehicle. You will solely bear any damages to the vehicle during your rental period.
- In case of any unfortunate accident leading to the death of the renter, you permit our partners and us to recover any damages to the vehicle from your legal heirs/ next of kin.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles. Any smoking marks on our vehicles/ accessories shall be made good with original parts/ accessories.
- You can not use our vehicles for towing or pulling any other vehicle. Such abuse shall be chargeable with a fine of INR 5000.
- A motorcycle tank is not to be used to carry luggage. In the case of more bags, please ask for luggage racks. Damage to the paint shall be chargeable with a fine of INR 2000.
DRIVING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You must follow all the traffic rules while driving. In case of any negligence, Rentrip will not be liable. The hirer himself will pay all the challans.
- Rentrip will not be liable to any consequences if the hirer is driving under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs. In Case of an accident under the influence of alcohol or drug, the hirer has to pay the damage charges.
- Drive under the speed limit. Don’t forget we are tracking your ride and speed. There is a fine of INR 1000/- every time you violate the speed limit of 90 Kmph. If you want to take the motorcycle for racing or sports, kindly talk with our sales team who shall assist you with the same.
- You should always wear a helmet while riding.
- You cannot use our bikes for racing purposes without our written permission. RenTrip may impose a penalty of Rs 25,000/- for such vehicle abuse.
- You are also not allowed to make any stunts, such as wheelie, stoppie, burnout, etc, using our rental vehicle. A penalty of Rs 35,000/- is payable if you are found to be involved in such abuse of our bikes.
- Scooters are not allowed for outstations.
AVAILABILITY OF BIKES
All the bookings from Rentrip depend on the availability of the bikes. We will refund your entire booking amount if we cannot fulfil your booking owing to situations beyond our control. The same shall reflect in your bank account within 3-5 working days.
MISBEHAVIOUR WITH SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES
We are committed to creating a cohesive and user-friendly environment for everyone availing our services. It has been observed that a few people behave rudely toward support representatives and harass them for undue advantages. RenTrip is strict for such people and shall not extend any support under any circumstances.
You need to pay a fully refundable security deposit at the time of pick up only. You must check the amount required for security deposits when making a booking. Failure to comply with our security deposit requirements may force us to deny the booking. Please be aware that no refund is applicable in this case.
EXTENSION OF THE TRIP
- You must rebook your vehicle. You can log in to your account and rebook the vehicle. Any rebooking after the drop-off time shall attract the penalty as per RenTrip terms. Thus, you are advised to rebook your vehicle before completing your trip.
- The trip extension depends on the bike's availability and prevailing rates.
VEHICLE RETURN POLICY
- You must return the vehicle at the assigned time in fully serviceable condition. Any damages or failures will be charged up to the amount to make a vehicle serviceable using genuine spare parts.
- We offer a lag of 1 hour from the trip end time (Not applicable for customers taking the vehicles hourly, where late returns will not be accepted) . Afterwards, Rs 1000 plus double the hourly charges will be payable by you. It is always better to extend your trip in advance by logging in to your account.
- You must drop the vehicle at the same location from where you picked it up.
- You can’t leave or abandon the vehicles without the written permission of RenTrip or its authorized business partners. There is a fine of up to a full security deposit, and legal action will be taken against you.
- You are also not permitted to give the vehicle other than authorized riders during your rent-out period.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on RenTrip vehicles. If any signs/ burns are found on the vehicle or accessories, the user shall be liable to pay a fine amounting to INR 500 plus the total cost of replacement of spare/ accessory.
- The user must return the vehicle in a clean condition. An additional cleaning fee of up to INR 200 is applicable if the vehicle is returned in a dirty condition.
- No refund if customers return the vehicle early from their drop time.
SERVICING OF VEHICLE DURING TRIP
There may be servicing due during your rent-out period, for which you will be notified at the time of pickup. The charges for such servicing will be reimbursed by us at the time of drop-off, subjected to the production of the original bill/invoice.
- For hourly rentals, minimum billing of 5 hours is applicable.
- In case of vehicle damage due to accidents, you are liable to pay the total amount to make the vehicle serviceable. You have to pay the per-day rental until the vehicle shall be available for rent again.
- In case of theft, the full value of a new vehicle after deducting vehicle insurance claim reimbursement.
- In case of loss of helmet, you are to pay Rs. 1500.
- All the traffic challans/ penalties for violation of traffic rules are the sole responsibility of the rider and must be paid off to traffic authorities.
- 25% will be deducted for bookings cancelled 4 Days before pick-up time. For bookings cancelled between 4 Days - 1 Day, a 50% refund will be applicable. No refund shall be applicable for bookings cancelled 1 Day - 0 hrs or after pick up time.
- No refund for Cash on Pick-Up Bookings.
- Bookings for Leh - Ladakh and Tawang are not refundable.
- 100% refund if RenTrip can't provide the bike due to unforeseen circumstances or the bike develops any qualitative problems.
The user must raise a support ticket to request a refund elaborating on the cause. We honour most cases. However, it may take 3 - 5 business days for the refund to be processed into your bank or card.
- All wallet cash is promotional, hence can't be transferred to the bank account, gifted, or exchanged for real cash.
- The user can use wallet cash to make bookings on RenTrip.
- All wallet cash shall expire after 99 years from the date earned.
- You can use your wallet cash to pay 10% of the payable amount in a single transaction.
Grow your business with Rentrip.
List your product and become a member of rentrip family.