Read "Terms and Conditions - Rentrip.in"
Terms & Conditions
BIKE RENTALS DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- No refunds shall be made on the grounds of partial/ Non- usage of the bike due to commute restrictions imposed by the govt. Please check the local restrictions before you rent the bike.
ELIGIBILITY TO RENT A BIKE
- You must be 21 years old.
- You must have a valid driving license.
- You must provide valid identity proof in original which includes an Aadhaar card, Voter id, PAN Card, or Passport. Same shall be deposited at the time of pickup and returned to you after you drop off.
- A valid address proof.
- Copy of Driving License. We don't provide vehicles on Learner's License.
- We may deny booking in case you fail to produce the documents at the time of pickup. No refund will be given in such a case.
THINGS INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL
- Unlimited kilometers (Except where specifically mentioned)
- One free helmet.
- Safety kit.
- Use of vehicle for 24x7 till drop off time.
- Roadside assistance services anywhere in India on charge. You need to call our support for availing the support. Kindly note that this service is available within city limits only.
Fuel is totally on you. You will get the bike with a full tank and you have to return it back with a full tank or take our bike with complimentary fuel to reach the nearest fuel station.
A Pillion rider is allowed to you with no extra charges. However if he/she also intends to drive during your rent-out period, a copy of the valid driving license must be provided to us at the time of pickup.
- The user is authorized to inspect and test drive the vehicle before taking the bike. After the user declares the vehicle satisfactory, No claim will be accepted against any physical or mechanical damage. All the damages are to be borne by the user with genuine spares of the bike.
- Availability of the vehicle is subjected to serviceability and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The user should reach the pickup location 10 min earlier for documentation and paper works.
- You will be provided with a fully serviced bike.
- You must properly check out the bike before going on the ride.
- You must report to us as soon as possible in case of any failure. Please, note that No (R) No roadside assistance is applicable for the vehicle driven beyond city limits. Such vehicles are wholly the responsibility of the rider and any failures are to be made good at the rider's expense.
- You take full responsibility to maintain the serviceability of the bike. Any damages to the bike that occurred during your rental period will solely be borne by you.
- In case of any unfortunate accident leading to the death of the renter, you permit us and our partners to recover any damages to the bike from your legal heirs/ next of kin.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on our vehicles. Any marks of smoking on our vehicles/ accessories shall be made good with original parts/ accessories.
- You can not use our vehicles for towing or pulling any other vehicle. Such abuse shall be chargeable with a fine of INR 5000.
- A motorcycle tank is not to be used to carry luggage. In the case of more luggage, please ask for luggage racks. Damage to the paint shall be chargeable with a fine of INR 1000.
DRIVING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You must follow all the traffic rules while driving, in case of any negligence Rentrip will not be liable. All the challans will be paid by the rider himself.
- Rentrip will not be liable to any consequences if the rider is riding under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs. In Case of an accident under the influence of alcohol or drug, the rider has to pay the damage charges.
- Drive under the speed limit. Don’t forget we are tracking your ride and speed. There is a fine of INR 1000/- every time you violate the speed limit of 90 Kmph. If you want to take the motorcycle for racing or sports, kindly talk with our sales team who shall assist you with the same.
- You should always wear a helmet while riding.
- You cannot use our bikes for racing purposes without our written permission. Rentrip.in may impose a penalty of Rs 25,000/- for such abuse of bike.
- You are also not permitted to make any stunts such as wheelie, stoppie, burnout, etc using our rental vehicle. A penalty of Rs 35,000/- is payable by you if you are found to be involved in such abuse of our bikes.
AVAILABILITY OF BIKES
All the bookings from Rentrip depend on the availability of the bikes. We will refund your full booking amount in case we are unable to fulfill your booking owing to situations beyond our control. The same shall reflect in your bank account within 3-5 working days.
You need to pay a fully refundable security deposit at the time of pick up only. You must check the amount required for security deposits at the time of making a booking. Failures to comply with our security deposit requirements may force us to deny booking. Please be aware that no refund is applicable in this case.
EXTENSION OF THE TRIP
- You must rebook your bike. You can do this by logging in to your account and rebooking the bike. Any rebooking after the drop-off time shall attract the penalty as per RenTrip terms, thus you are advised to rebook your bike before the completion of your trip.
- The extension of the trip depends on the availability of the bike and prevailing rates at that time.
BIKE RETURN POLICY
- You must return the bike at the assigned time in fully serviceable condition. Any damages or failures will be charged up to the amount to make a bike serviceable using genuine spare parts of the bike.
- Late returns up to one hour of drop-off time are accepted without any extra charges for bookings beyond 24 hrs. Afterward, double of the daily charges plus a late fee of INR 1000 will be payable by you. In case you extend your trip late fee will not be levied.
- You must drop the bike at the same location from where you picked it up.
- You can’t leave or abandon the bike without the written permission of rentrip.in or its authorized business partners. There is a fine of up to a full security deposit as well as legal action will be taken against you.
- You are also not permitted to give the bike other than authorized riders during your rent-out period.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on RenTrip vehicles. If any signs/ burns found on the vehicle or accessories, the user shall be liable to pay a fine amounting to INR 500 plus the full cost of replacement of spare/ accessory.
- The user must return the vehicle in a clean condition. An additional cleaning fee of INR 75 is applicable if the vehicle is returned in a dirty condition.
SERVICING OF BIKE DURING TRIP
There may be servicing due during your rent out period for which you will be notified at the time of pickup. The charges for such servicing will be reimbursed by us at the time of drop-off subjected to the production of the original bill/invoice.
- In case of damages to the motorcycle due to accidents or otherwise, you are liable to pay the full amount to make the bike serviceable and you have to pay the per day rental till the time bike will be available for renting again.
- In case of theft full value of a new motorcycle.
- In case of loss of helmet, you are to pay Rs. 1000.
- All the traffic challans/ penalties for violation of traffic rules is the sole responsibility of the rider and must be paid off to traffic authorities.
- 25% amount will be deducted for bookings canceled prior to 4 Days before pick up time. For bookings canceled between 4 Days - 1 Day, 50% refund will be applicable. For bookings canceled 1 Day - 0 hrs or after pick up time, No refund shall be applicable.
- No refund for Cash on Pick-Up Bookings.
- Bookings for Leh - Ladakh, and Tawang are not refundable.
- Bookings taken from Siliguri are not refundable.
- 100% refund if RenTrip can't provide the bike due to any unforeseen circumstances or bike develops any qualitative problems.
For requesting a refund, the user must raise a support ticket elaborating the cause. We honour most causes, however, it may take 3 - 5 business days for the refund to be processed into your bank or card.
- All wallet cash is promotional in nature, hence can't be transferred to the bank account, gifted, or exchanged for real cash.
- The user can use wallet cash to make bookings on RenTrip.
- All wallet cash shall expire after the period of 90 days from the date earned.
- You can use your wallet cash to pay a 5% of payable amount in a single transaction.