Frequently Asked QuestionsRead All
- Where the cashback shall be credited?
The cashback shall be credited to your RenTrip Wallet. You can use this promotional money to make future bookings on RenTrip.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
We have 0% quality tolerance. You have complete right to check and test drive your bike. Once you are not satisfied with the quality aspect, just tell us and we shall refund you in full, that's a promise.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, Select the bike which you want to book and checkout. Once your payment is processed, you get the complete details of the dealer with location link and contact number. You shall also get the contact details of your dedicated trip manager at the same time. Just collect your bike and ride off. It's super easy, isn't it?
- Where shall I get the bike? How shall I get the address to pick up the motorcycle?
It is not possible for us to provide a complete address with bike listing. However, on the bike search page, we have given a brief location of the bike. Once your booking is complete, you get an E-mail and SMS having the complete address and contact number of the dealer. These details are also printed on your invoice and always available on your personal dashboard.
- How can I know my booking is confirmed?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking. You can also call your trip manager for any assistance 24 x 7.
- What will be the documents I have to provide?
Generally, any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id or Passport plus a valid driving license authorizing the type of bike rented in India shall be required. We don't accept colour copies of documents in place of the original. Additional requirements if any, are given on terms on bike listing page.
Become a RenTrip Partner
Start your own bike rental business
More than 400+ rental Locations Across India.
RenTrip Minimum Business Guarantee*
- There shall be a monthly guarantee of a minimum business of Rs 2000 per bike.
- In the event, you don't make a minimum business in a month, we shall pay you the difference amount at the end of each month.
- To be eligible for MBG, the bike must be available for a minimum 25 calendar days on a month. You can, however, block a bike for 5 days for scheduled/ unscheduled maintenance/ other reasons.
- To qualify for MBG, a dealer must earn average reviews rating of 4.2 or more on RenTrip.
- Bike rental rates shall be as recommended by RenTrip.
- MBG can be availed in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, and Kolkata for now.
HOW IT WORKS?
Sign Up as DealerCreate an account and manage your store online.
Add your bikeYou can add bike any bike with all information.
Manage BookingsReceive and track all your bike's bookings.
Payment DoneReceive your payment in your bank account directly.
A Quick Comparison between RenTrip and others
|24 hrs Call Support||Yes||No|
|Dedicated Relationship Manager||Yes||No|
|Bikes Management Software||Yes||No|
|Tours Operation Support||Yes||No|
- To be eligible for joining incentives, the bike must be available for a minimum 25 calendar days on a month. You can, however, block a bike for 5 days for scheduled/ unscheduled maintenance/ other reasons.
- Incentives shall be paid 30 days after the addition of the bike on RenTrip.
- A dealer must earn average reviews rating of 4.2 or more on RenTrip to qualify for incentives.