Frequently Asked QuestionsRead All
- Where the cashback shall be credited?
The cashback shall be credited to your RenTrip Wallet. You can use this promotional money to make future bookings on RenTrip.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
We have 0% quality tolerance. You have complete right to check and test drive your bike. Once you are not satisfied with the quality aspect, just tell us and we shall refund you in full, that's a promise.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, Select the bike which you want to book and checkout. Once your payment is processed, you get the complete details of the dealer with location link and contact number. You shall also get the contact details of your dedicated trip manager at the same time. Just collect your bike and ride off. It's super easy, isn't it?
- Where shall I get the bike? How shall I get the address to pick up the motorcycle?
It is not possible for us to provide a complete address with bike listing. However, on the bike search page, we have given a brief location of the bike. Once your booking is complete, you get an E-mail and SMS having the complete address and contact number of the dealer. These details are also printed on your invoice and always available on your personal dashboard.
- How can I know my booking is confirmed?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking. You can also call your trip manager for any assistance 24 x 7.
- What will be the documents I have to provide?
Generally, any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id or Passport plus a valid driving license authorizing the type of bike rented in India shall be required. We don't accept colour copies of documents in place of the original. Additional requirements if any, are given on terms on bike listing page.
- The rider is completely responsible for his personal safety. Once the agreement and deal are finalised, the rider rides the bike at his risk.
- The customer is required to submit a Xerox copy of his licence.
- Helmets are compulsory. Drink and drive or use of any intoxications while driving is strictly against our Company policies. Rider has to abide by all rules and regulations of Motor Vehicle Dept. of Govt. of India.
- Damage to the vehicle may be accepted only under uncertain and unforeseen conditions like death, extreme weather changes or other related issues.
- The vehicle should be returned back in sound and safe condition(as it was when rented).
Damage and Loss
- The bike will be inspected by us and the rider before being rented. Rider will be liable in case of any damages or losses caused thereafter.
- The rented bike should be returned back as it was at the time of renting.
- You are entitled to pay the repair charges or any other charges if there is any damage or loss to the rented bike.
- Once the rider complies with all the terms and conditions. The vehicle is safely handed over to him for usage.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, the rider promises to take due care of the rented vehicle as if the vehicle belongs to him. Any damage by any means has to be made good by the rider which has happened due to rider's negligence, carelessness or any other act. Rentrip shall not be liable for any of the act committed by the rider during the rented period with the rented vehicle.