- The hirer is completely responsible for his personal safety. Once the agreement and deal is finalised, the hirer rides the bike at his own risk.
- The customer is required to submit a Xerox copy of his licence which helps us be certain of the rider’s experience.
- Helmets are compulsory. The vehicle should not be ridden under the effect of alcohol of drugs.
- Damage to the vehicle may be accepted only under uncertain and unforeseen conditions like death, extreme weather changes or other related issues.
- The instrument should be returned back in sound, safe and right condition.
Damage and Loss
- The bike will undergo complete inspection before being offered to you. You will be liable in case there is any damage or loss caused to the bike.
- The hired bike should be returned back in the shape and order as it was handed over to you.
- Before hiring the bike, you are required to check the vehicle yourself. In case you find any damages, improper functioning or other associated issues with the bike. You may either get the problem fixed by our engineers or get a vehicle replacement.
- You are entitled to pay fine if there is any damage or loss caused to the bike. Customers should treat, use and return bikes responsibly.
- Once the hirer complies with all the terms and conditions. The equipment is safely handed over to him for usage.