Frequently Asked QuestionsRead All
- Where the cashback shall be credited?
The cashback shall be credited to your RenTrip Wallet. You can use this promotional money to make future bookings on RenTrip.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
Yes you will get the bike in a very good condition. Our bikes get serviced after every trip and faulty parts are changed regularly. We fully check our machines before giving them to you so you can have an awesome time driving.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, choose the place where you want your bike, select your favourite bike and book the best price for your bike. Here you go buddies; it’s not that difficult right.
- Where shall I get the bike? How shall I get the address to pick up the motorcycle?
It is not possible for us to provide the complete address with bike listing. However, on the bike search page, we have given a brief location of the bike. Once your booking is complete, you get an E-mail and SMS having the complete address and contact number of the dealer. These details are also printed on your invoice and always available on your personal dashboard.
- How can I know my booking is confirmed?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking.
- What will be the documents I have to provide?
Generally, any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id or Passport plus a valid driving license authorizing the type of bike rented in India shall be required. We don't accept colour copies of documents in place of the original. Additional requirements if any, are given on terms on bike listing page.
Payment & Security
- Full payment should be made in advance before reserving and renting your selected bikes.
- Any delay in payment will not be accepted and the bikes will be handed over to you only after the complete amount is paid.
- We ensure that hirers receive their paid receipts if no amount is due. Do not pay any amount till you receive your paid receipts.
- The bike remains in your custody till the rental period and should be safely returned back after use.
- If you buy the bike’s insurance coverage then in case of any theft you will not be subjected to fine.
- Hirers are required to pay a specific amount as security deposit. This security deposit is collected so that if there is any damage caused to the vehicle then the amount can be depreciated from your security deposit.
- On safely returning back the hired bike, the entire safety deposit amount is handed back to the customer.
- In case there is any damage brought to the bike then the amount is deducted from your security deposit and the balance amount is returned back.
- This amount paid by you is refundable and is entitled to adjustments only under certain specific cases.
- All the important documents of the bike are provided to customers as soon as they fulfill all the requirements and agree to all the terms and conditions.