Frequently Asked QuestionsRead All
- Where the cashback shall be credited?
The cashback shall be credited to your RenTrip Wallet. You can use this promotional money to make future bookings on RenTrip.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
Yes you will get the bike in a very good condition. Our bikes get serviced after every trip and faulty parts are changed regularly. We fully check our machines before giving them to you so you can have an awesome time driving.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, choose the place where you want your bike, select your favourite bike and book the best price for your bike. Here you go buddies; it’s not that difficult right.
- Where shall I get the bike? How shall I get the address to pick up the motorcycle?
It is not possible for us to provide the complete address with bike listing. However, on the bike search page, we have given a brief location of the bike. Once your booking is complete, you get an E-mail and SMS having the complete address and contact number of the dealer. These details are also printed on your invoice and always available on your personal dashboard.
- How can I know my booking is confirmed?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking.
- What will be the documents I have to provide?
Generally, any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id or Passport plus a valid driving license authorizing the type of bike rented in India shall be required. We don't accept colour copies of documents in place of the original. Additional requirements if any, are given on terms on bike listing page.
- We protect and distribute your personal details furnished by you while using our website.
- It is applicable only to those using our website and not others.
- Any personal details shared by the visitor while browsing through the website or on offline mode will be carefully maintained by us.
- The information you submit in various kinds of forms like registration, surveys, order forms and emails are systematically stored.
- When a customer is renting a bike, he is required to share specific details to accomplish the process. This may include details like name, email, residential address, mobile number, age, mode of payment like debit card or credit card.
- We store other details associated with your rental order like the kind of bike chosen, model of bike, hiring period etc.
Sharing Your Information
- We are focused on developing long lasting and healthy relations with all our customers.
- Information provided by you is utilized for furthering the process and managing rental services.
- We directly co-ordinate with you about the services requested for the confirmation of orders.
- Sometimes we might have to disclose your information to third parties when they carry orders on our behalf.
- We use your information to send you further updates on viability of new bikes, schemes, latest technologies and other details.
- Your personal details are utilized for identifying our website traffic and areas that interest you the most on our website. This helps us to effectively cater to your interests and demands.
- We share your information with the company that you work for if you are using company’s accounts for making payments.
- Your certain details are provided to our dealers so that they can help you gain access to your requested bikes and services.
- This may include details like your transaction ID, model of bike requested by you, duration for which you want to rent the bike, deposits, reservation codes, remaining balance and total rental charges.
- Information recoded by us helps us provide better services to our customers.
- Your personal information is shared with card processors. It is provided to them for identification, verification and processing purposes.