Rent Himalayan BSIV ABS in Chennai
Himalayan BSIV ABS
Dealer Timings: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
After the success of Himalayan in previous years, Royal Enfield has made some changes and launched the Himalayan BSIV ABS model. It is powered by a 411 cc air-cooled engine that churns out 24.50 bhp of power and 32Nm of torque. With a mileage of 32 kmpl, it comes with 5 gears and both front and rear disc brakes with ABS. Fuel tank capacity is 15 ltrs and ignition is self-start.
Deposit Amount: Rs. 1,000
- One helmet is complimentary with the bike. Another one is available on request (Charges Rs.50 to 100/day).
- The security deposit is refundable once we receive the bike in proper condition.
- You shall need to submit one Address proof in original and a copy of your Driving License at the time of receiving the bike.
- Vehicles are limited to 100kms/day & 2000kms/month (Exceeding Rs.5/Km).
- Inform us at least 30min before reaching that location.
- Monthly booking deposit Rs.2000.
- If the bike is not available We will give the alternative bike with Proper condition.
- If there are any mechanical problems with the bike (hired for usage within Chennai) hirer may either visit our shop and fix it free of cost or may fix it with a nearby mechanic and retain the receipt. We will reimburse the amount at the time of returning the bike. In case the hirer requests for replacement of bike, it may take 4 hours to do so depending upon the availability. We won't be able to replace bikes or assist you in any way if you are on a road trip or 25 km from our shop. And you need to pay for the repair cost, all kinds of spare parts, and any other expenses you may have incurred while on a road trip. In case of a breakdown or accident during a road trip, it is the responsibility of the hirer to bring the bike to our office. You will be charged if you request us a pickup service
- Please don't use our bikes after 11 pm till early morning. We will not be able to pick up your phone calls or assist you in case of accidents, thefts, breakdowns, detained by cops, or during any other mishaps. Please don't expect us to come to the police station or assist you during these hours. Any usage of our bikes during these hours will result in immediate and forceful retrieval of bikes from the hirer and we will not pay the remaining rental and the caution deposit to such hirers.
- We give the bikes in good condition. It is the responsibility of the hirer to check the bike at the time of the hiring. We cannot be held responsible for any breakdowns. In case of a breakdown during a road trip, It is the responsibility of the hirer to find the right mechanic, take the vehicle to the mechanic shed, find spares, and fix the bike properly. We cannot be held responsible for the time lost or any other inconvenience caused. The hirer has to take care of all the expenses unless or otherwise agree
|Model||Himalayan BSIV ABS|
|Body type||Off road|
|Engine Capacity||410 CC|
No reviews available.
Sankar D(Velacheri RS)Member since Mar 2019
3.3 / 5