Take adventure to the extreme. Enjoy this thrilling Spiti Valley ride with your friends and take home a lifetime of memories.
|Availablity||Minimum 10 persons|
|Points||Delhi - Shimla - Kalpa - Sangla - Nako - Tabo - Dhankar - Kaza - Bilaspur - Komic - Hikkim - Langza - Kibber - Chicham Bridge - Pin Valley - Chandrataal - Manali - Shimla - Delhi|
Last date of Registration
The last date of registration is 07 days prior to the trip date. RenTrip reserves the right to close the registration early or extend the date of registration. RenTrip reserves the right to change, alter or cancel a trip due to any reason which might not be in the best interest of your safety, like dangerous water levels, landslides, extreme weather conditions, etc.
Note: There may be changes in the route and final program due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000.
- From 60 to 45 days before the commencement of the tour 25 %.
- From 45 to 30 days before the commencement of the tour 50 %.
- Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %
The participant can, at any moment before the commencement day of the tour, cancel your registration for that particular tour, it is, however, important that we receive the information about your travel cancellation in writing. The tour could be canceled or delay before the commencement, in the case minimum participation is not attained. In such a case we shall inform you immediately and also return the total amount collected from you.
Package A: - Single Rider With Rented RE 350 CC Bullet
for 12 Days/-
Package Include :
- 350 CC Royal Enfield Bullet Rent for 12 Days from Delhi to Delhi
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in Hotel & Tents.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel / Tents.
- Expedition Certificate.
- Service Back up Vehicle for Carrying Luggage.
- Experienced Mechanic Back Up.
- Experienced Road Captain.
- Camp Fire Activity
- Medical facilities with Oxygen Cylinder.
- One T-Shirt from RenTrip.
- All required Permit.
- All Tolls / Entry Fees
Package B: Dual Rider With Rented RE 350 CC Bullet
for 12 Days/-
Package Include :
- 350 CC Royal Enfield Bullet for 12 Days from Delhi to Delhi
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in Hotel & Tents
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel / Tents
- Expedition Certificate
- Service Back up Vehicle for Carrying Luggage
- Experienced Mechanic Back Up
- Experienced Road Captain
- Camp Fire Activity
- Medical facilities with Oxygen Cylinder
- One T-Shirt from RenTrip.
- All required Permit
- All Tolls / Entry Fee
- There may be instances when all the participants can't be accommodated in the same hotel, so we may have to divide the group.
- Rider / Pillion shall need to pay Rs.2,000/- as a booking amount at the time of reserving the tour.
- Remaining Amount must be clear before 30 days of the scheduled departure of the tour.
- Upgrade of the bike to Himalayan at an additional cost of Rs 6000.
- Single sharing accommodation at an additional cost.
Day 01: Delhi-Shimla (342km)
On day one we all will meet early in the morning at RenTrip Headquarters. After a briefing session about the ride, we will buckle up for one of the best journeys of our life. Heading towards Chandigarh we will have our breakfast on the go. Passing Chandigarh, you will enjoy the curvy mountain roads.
- Reach Shimla by evening.
- Have a comfortable stay at Shimla.
- There will be a little introduction with the Rentrip team as well as your fellow travellers. Following that, we will have our dinner together.
- Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla-Narkanda-Kalpa (223kms-around 8 hours)
- We'll be traveling through the world's deadliest roads of Kinnaur Region.
- We shall also be taking a ride to the famous suicide point.
- Overnight stay at Kalpa
Day 03: Kalpa-Sangla (40kms-around 2 hours)
Good morning with a cup of Lemon Ginger tea in the Queen of mountains. After having our morning breakfast at the hotel, we will head towards Sangla.
- Ride through the amazing roads with a ton of scenic beauty.
- We'll Also be Visiting Chitkul Last village of India. By evening we will reach Sangla.
- The night stay will be at Sangla with special local food.
- Overnight stay will be at Sangla.
Day 04: Sangla - Nako (130kms)
Early in the morning, we will leave to witness the amazing beauty of the Spiti Valley with the sunrise. We'll now be Climbing up the Valley into the Greater Himalayan Ranges.
- You shall witness the complete change in Landscape with major Altitude Gain.
- We'll be Taking many Trails En route to Nako.
- Also, visit the famous frozen Nako lake. Overnight stay at Nako.
Day 05: Nako - Tabo (100kms)
- We'll officially be entering the district of Spiti once we cross Sumdo.
- We'll also be taking a tour of Gue Monastery which is famous for its 500 yr old Mummy.
- Enjoy a short hike to the Tabo caves at sunset.
- Overnight stay at Tabo.
Day 06: Tabo - Dhankar - Kaza (70kms)
- Riding Next to the Frozen Spiti River
- Explore Dhankar Monastery & Dhankar Lake
- Picturesque views of the confluence of Pin & Spiti Rivers
- Reach Kaza By Sunset
Day 07: Kaza- Komic - Hikkim - Langza (40 kms)
- We'll be gaining altitude Today.
- Mesmerizing views of the Spiti Valley.
- Visit the High altitude villages of Komic.
- Visit the highest post office in the world.
- Ride to the famous Buddha Statue at Langza.
- Explore trails around Langza and ride back to Kaza before sunset.
Day 08: Kaza- Key Monastery - Kibber - Chicham Bridge ( 30 kms )
- We'll be visiting the Iconic Key Monastery.
- Spend 2 to 3 hrs exploring and ride to Kibber.
- Kibber & Chicham is the snow leopard paradise of the world. You can encounter a snow leopard here.
- Visit the World's highest "Chicham Bridge".
- Ride to Tashigang if the roads are open.
- Overnight stay at Kaza.
Day 09: Kaza-Pin Valley- Chandrataal (120 km + 14 km trek)
- Get ready for the snow ride.
- Amazing trek to Chandrataal Lake.
- Off-road trail.
Day 10: Chandra Taal-Manali (114km)
In the morning after breakfast trek down to Batal to pick our bikes to continue our trip to Manali. Ride through the tough roads at Kunzum and Rohtang Pass with chilly wind and water crossings on the route challenging the rider in you.
- Reach Manali till the evening after crossing the amazing route.
- Relax in the hotel till the evening.
- Explore the famous Mall road and local market of Manali.
- Overnight stay and dinner will be at Manali.
Day 12: Manali-Shimla (171km)
Have your morning breakfast in the hotel and start the ride on the hills. The road is very well maintained and blessed with epic landscapes until our destination. Relax in the hotel as the ride for the next day is going to be a challenge.
- Take proper sleep every day for having a good concentration on the road during the ride.
- Have dinner in the evening with your fellow travellers and then you are free to rest.
- Overnight stay will be at Shimla.
Day 12: Shimla-Delhi (366km)
Get up early in the morning for today's long ride. We will have our morning breakfast on the way or in the hotel as per availability as we have to leave early. We will cover a long day journey by short breaks after long stretches.
- Reach Delhi till evening all will have a small treat and say goodbye to meet again on our next adventure ride.
- Take the bulk of memories with crazy fun and moments of celebration and most important a story of your adventure to tell.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a guided motorcycle tour?
Guided Motorcycle Tours are the organized motorcycle trips and supported by an experienced Ride Captain, Backup Vehicle, and Mechanic. It is a complete package bike trip. This also generally includes accommodation, food, bonfires, and experiences. Please see the Motorcycle Tour Itinerary for complete details.
- What is Package A, B, C etc. It is hard to understand.
Please look for the description of the package for any package you select. For example, Package A - (Rider With Rented Bullet) means package includes the bike from us. Please refer Package Policy for complete details.
- Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride for the complete tour provided you selected the package which includes a bike from us. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
- How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
- We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
- What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %.
- Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
- What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
- Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the same experience. Mail us your concern on Click Here