Get all the flavours in one Go! Discover Ladakh on a single bike trip. In this guided motorcycle tour, you shall pick the motorcycles at Manali and while discovering the entire Ladakh, you shall drop the in Srinagar.
Once you enjoy the bike trip in Ladakh region, our Ride Captain and Support team shall be organizing an unforgettable experience for you in the days coming.
Why Join This Tour?
You just don't have to ride again on the roads you have already covered. We shall take you from Manali on Manali - Leh highway and yes, we shall land on Leh - Srinagar highway. Not everyone shall be able to cover this much that you shall be doing in this One-Way motorcycle trip.
|Availablity||Minimum 10 persons|
|Riding Kms||1470 kms|
|Points||Manali - Keylong - Jispa - BaralachaLa Pass - Sarchu - Leh - Pangong Lake - Nubra Valley - Khardungla - Leh - Kargil - Dras - Srinagar|
|Organiser||RenTrip Expedition Wing|
Last date of Registration
The last date of Registration is prior 20 days of the trip date. RenTrip reserves the right to close the registration early or extend the date of registration. RenTrip reserves the right to change, alter or cancel a trip due to any reason which might not be in the best interest of your safety, like dangerous water levels, landslides, extreme weather conditions etc.
Note: There may be changes in the route and final programme due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000.
- From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
- From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
- Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %
The participant can, at any moment before the commencement day of the tour, cancel your registration for that particular tour, it is, however, important that we receive the information about your travel cancellation in writing. The tour could be canceled or delay before the commencement, in the case minimum participation is not attained. In such a case we shall inform you immediately and also return the total amount collected from you.
- Travel arrangements (Manali to Spiti to Manali), as per itinerary, in a Tempo Traveler or similar vehicle.
- Accommodation for 5 nights in hotels, homestay, or camps on a triple sharing basis.
- Breakfast (Day 2 to Day 6)
• Royal Enfield 500cc standard
• Fuel for the following itinerary
• Accommodation in Standard hotel / Camps on a Double / Triple sharing basis
• Breakfast (from Day – 2 to Day – 10)
• Dinner (from Day – 1 to Day – 09)
• Backup Vehicle as Luggage Vehicle
• Group Leader
• Mechanical Support
• General First Aid Kit
• All Inner Line Permit
• Delhi to Manali to Delhi (One side Volvo ticket)
• Srinagar Airport pick and drop included
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from Delhi / Srinagar Airport
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottles, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff, etc.
- Lunch on all days
- Any Entry fees at all forts and heritage buildings
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket, etc)
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary because of any natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, social or political unrest, sudden shutdown of any govt. authority/office to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Any item, activity, or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees & Red Cross
- GST Extra
- Any extra vehicle rental if any
- Dinner (Day 1 to Day 5)
- Experienced tour guide
- All government permits and charges
- General First aid kit
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Any transportation arrangements To and From Manali (It can be arranged at extra cost).
- Any meals not included in the meal package
- Entry fees, video/photography charges at sightseeing locations
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Lunch during the trip
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tips to helper, cook, guide, or any staff.
- Any other costing involved due to any kind of natural calamity forced circumstances which are out of our control.
- GST 5% Applicable Extra
DAY 1: ARRIVALS AT MANALI
Board the Volvo from Delhi on the previous night and reach Manali till afternoon. Get freshen up and be ready to meet your machines which will be taking you through the toughest of roads and a lot of happiness on the way. Take out your bikes and roam around Manali to get acquainted with your bikes. You can also use this time to shop anything that would be helpful for you during your Manali-Leh –Srinagar ride. If you need to tune up your bikes or want any changes, be very relaxed. Our experienced tour mechanic will be there to work on your bike as per your need.
Day 2: MANALI - KEYLONG - JISPA (138 KM)
We would be starting today after breakfast. We would ride till Jispa today. Pull your socks up as you are going to cross one of the most treacherous passes called Rohtang La on the way. Standing tall at 13,051 ft above the sea level, this route will take your breath away. We would also be crossing through the beautiful Keylong valley to reach Jispa by evening. Stay at camps in Jispa today.
DAY 3: JISPA - LEH
Today open your eyes to watch the mesmerizing sunrise over the Himalayan ranges. Today, we shall be riding 250 kms to reach our dream destination- Leh. On the way, we shall be crossing 22 Gata Loops on Tanglang Pass. Overnight Stay at hotel/Tent in Leh.
DAY 4: LEH – PANGONG TSO (290 KM)
We would be riding today towards the beautiful Pangong Lake known for changing colours during the day time. We would be riding through Chusul Village and Mahe which are new routes. The ride won’t be an easy one as this route is mostly off-road but surely is one of the most beautiful routes in the valley. Overnight stay in Tents at Pangong lake.
DAY 5: PANGONG TSO – NUBRA VALLEY (190 KM)
After breakfast, we would be spending some time at the lake and then we would move towards Nubra Valley( cold desert region), which is 190 km from Pangong Tso. We would be crossing Shyok Village to reach Nubra Valley. We would be visiting Diskit Monastery, sand dunes and would get a chance to see the double hump camels. Overnight Stay at Hotel/Tents in Nubra Valley.
DAY 6: NUBRA VALLEY - TURTUK- NUBRA VALLEY (130 KM)
Today, after breakfast, we would be riding to India’s last village Turtuk which is very close to the LOC (Line of Control). This beautiful village is famous for apricots and silk and is still unexplored by many. One can see the beautiful Shyok valley from here. We would be riding back to Nubra valley. Overnight stay in Nubra.
DAY 7: NUBRA VALLEY – LEH (160 KM)
After breakfast, we would be leaving for Leh today. The josh should be very high today as we would be conquering the highest motorable pass -' Khardungla on this route. Standing tall at a whopping height of 17,582 ft will make your dream come true. Valleys filled with white snow will make your adrenaline rush like anything. We would also be crossing Fotu La at 13.478 ft. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
DAY 8: LEH - KARGIL (220 KM)
We would be leaving to Kargil today after breakfast. The total travel kms for today will be 220 which go through high mountains and deep valleys which makes this route very picturesque. We would be riding alongside the river Indus. We would reach Kargil by evening. You can explore the local market and can enjoy the famous mutton momos. Stay at the hotel in Kargil.
DAY 9: KARGIL -DRASS – SRINAGAR (205 KM)
Today we would be covering 205 kms and would reach Srinagar by evening. Just before Drass, we would be stopping at Kargil War Memorial which would make our heart fill with patriotism. We would be paying tribute to all the heroes which laid their lives for us. On the way, we would see Tiger Hill high up on the hills. We would also be crossing the deadly Zozi la Pass at 11,575 ft with no roads. This treacherous route will remain in your heart forever.
We would be then entering the Sonmarg valley which will make you fall in love with the breathtaking view and snow-capped mountains. We would be reaching Srinagar by evening. Stay at hotels in Srinagar. We would be giving the participation certificates, tour photos and Goodies from RenTrip. We will have a good time of brotherhood one last time before leaving and with a promise to meet and ride one more time.
Take a Look at Our
You May Also Like
Manali Leh Srinagar One Way Guided Motorcycle Tour 9 Days
Spiti Valley Bike Trip Tour Package 11 Days
Backpacking Manali to Leh 8 Days in Traveller 7 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a guided motorcycle tour?
Guided Motorcycle Tours are the organized motorcycle trips and supported by an experienced Ride Captain, Backup Vehicle, and Mechanic. It is a complete package bike trip. This also generally includes accommodation, food, bonfires, and experiences. Please see the Motorcycle Tour Itinerary for complete details.
What is Package A, B, C etc. It is hard to understand.
Please look for the description of the package for any package you select. For example, Package A - (Rider With Rented Bullet) means package includes the bike from us. Please refer Package Policy for complete details.
Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride for the complete tour provided you selected the package which includes a bike from us. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %.
Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the same experience. Mail us your concern on Click Here