|Trip type||Round Trip|
|Duration||6 days, 5 nights|
|Availablity||Minimum 10 persons|
|Points||Leh - Sangam - Nubra - Pangong - Leh|
Last date of Registration
The last date of registration is 20 days prior to the trip start date. RenTrip reserves the right to close the registration early or extend the date of registration. RenTrip reserves the right to change, alter or cancel a trip due to any reason which might not be in the best interest of your safety, like dangerous water levels, landslides, extreme weather conditions, etc.
Note: There may be changes in the route and final program due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The subscription amount is not refundable.
- You must clear the complete tour invoice 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
- 25% cancellation fee applicable if tour cancelled 7 days before the scheduled departure. Afterward, the tour subscription is not refundable.
- if the minimum subscription is not met, we shall inform you 30 days before and refund your subscription amount.
• Royal Enfield Himalayan / 500cc standard
• Fuel for the following itinerary
• Accommodation in Standard hotel / Camps on a Double sharing basis
• Breakfast (from Day – 1 to Day – 6)
• Dinner (from Day – 1 to Day – 5)
• Backup Vehicle as Luggage Vehicle
• Group Leader
• Mechanical Support
• General First Aid Kit
• All Inner Line Permit
• Airport pick and drop included
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from Delhi / Srinagar Airport
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottles, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff, etc.
- Lunch on all days
- Any Entry fees at all forts and heritage buildings
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket, etc)
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary because of any natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, social or political unrest, sudden shutdown of any govt. authority/office to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Any item, activity, or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees & Red Cross
- GST Extra
- Any extra vehicle rental if any
Day 1: Reaching Leh and Watching Worth seeing places
After reaching Leh airport, you stay at your booked hotel. After taking a rest, you are advised to adjust yourself with the environment of Leh. Then you may visit the Leh market, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa which is situated on a hilltop and can enjoy the Leh’s beauty. At night stay at your hotel.
Day 2: Leh to Sangam
After taking rest you should start your journey from Leh to Srinagar highway. Here you can see Hall of Fame Museum. You can also visit magnetic hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Sangam. The confluence of Zanskar river aand Indus river is called Sangam. After seeing this you may reach back to Leh.
Day 3: Drive from Leh – Khardung La (5602 m) – Hunder (4000 m)
You may start your journey from Leh to Nubra Valley. Nubra valley is famous for its high altitude cold desert in Hunder village. It is also known as Dumra Lake. Khardung La Pass is known as the gateway to the Nubra and Shyok valleys in the Ladakh in Jammu Kashmir. It is the highest weather motorable pass in the world. After passing the North Pullu check post you will reach Diskit Monastery. Diskit Monastery is also called Deskit Gompa. It is the oldest and largest Buddhist Monastery in Diskit. The giant Maitreya Buddha Statue is placed here.
Day 4: Nubra – Pangong ( 4350 ) – Shayok
The distance between Nubra to Pangong by road is 221 km. The best road is the Agham – Shayok road because it is a very comfortable route and you can easily reach from Nubra Valley to Pangong in 4 to 5 hours. Moreover, it is a beautiful lake with shades of blue and purple and you can stay at a hotel at Pangong Lake overnight.
Day 5: Pangong TS0 ( 4350 ) to Leh
After taking rest at night you start your journey. First, you will reach Changthang which is situated in the East of Leh in the Chinese border which is then followed by Changla Pass. Changla Pass is the third highest motorable mountain pass in the world. It lies in the Pangong TS0 Lake. It is situated at an altitude of almost 5360 meters and gets its name from Changla Baba.
Day 6: Leaving from Leh
After finishing your memorable and pleasing journey, you return back to Leh airport with mesmerizing memories of the trip.
Take a Look at Our
You May Also Like
Leh Ladakh Tour Package for 8 Nights & 9 Days 8 Days
Leh Ladakh Tour Package for 7 Nights & 8 Days 7 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a guided motorcycle tour?
Guided Motorcycle Tours are the organized motorcycle trips and supported by an experienced Ride Captain, Backup Vehicle, and Mechanic. It is a complete package bike trip. This also generally includes accommodation, food, bonfires, and experiences. Please see the Motorcycle Tour Itinerary for complete details.
What is Package A, B, C etc. It is hard to understand.
Please look for the description of the package for any package you select. For example, Package A - (Rider With Rented Bullet) means package includes the bike from us. Please refer Package Policy for complete details.
Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride for the complete tour provided you selected the package which includes a bike from us. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %.
Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the same experience. Mail us your concern on Click Here