Are you crazy for Ladakh trip? If yes, this trip will provide you all the amazingd destinations in Leh. Go ahead and see the sacrifice of our Indian soldiers while visiting Kargil. Also go ahead and conquer the mighty pass Khardung La and visit the beautiful Nubra valley to see the sand dunes and experiencing the ride of double hump camels. Also, you have a chance to visit the beautiful Pangon lake.
Why Join This Tour?
You just don't have to ride again on the roads you have already covered. We shall take you from Leh to Leh and will cover all the exceptional points. Not everyone shall be able to cover this much that you shall be doing in this motorcycle trip.
|8 days, 7 nights
|Minimum 15 persons
|Leh - Aryan Valley - Kargil - Khardung La - Hunder - Pangong Lake
Last date of Registration
The last date of registration is 20 days prior to the trip start date. RenTrip reserves the right to close the registration early or extend the date of registration. RenTrip reserves the right to change, alter or cancel a trip due to any reason which might not be in the best interest of your safety, like dangerous water levels, landslides, extreme weather conditions, etc.
Note: There may be changes in the route and final program due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The subscription amount is not refundable.
- You must clear the complete tour invoice 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
- 25% cancellation fee applicable if tour cancelled 7 days before the scheduled departure. Afterward, the tour subscription is not refundable.
- if the minimum subscription is not met, we shall inform you 30 days before and refund your subscription amount.
• Royal Enfield Himalayan / 500cc standard
• Fuel for the following itinerary
• Accommodation in Standard hotel / Camps on a Double sharing basis
• Breakfast (from Day – 1 to Day – 8)
• Dinner (from Day – 1 to Day – 7)
• Backup Vehicle as Luggage Vehicle
• Group Leader
• Mechanical Support
• General First Aid Kit
• All Inner Line Permit
• Airport pick and drop included
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from your place to Leh Airport.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, water bottles, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff, etc.
- Lunch on all days
- Any Entry fees at all forts and heritage buildings
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket, etc)
- Cost escalation due to change in itinerary because of any natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, bad weather, social or political unrest, sudden shutdown of any govt. authority/office to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Any item, activity, or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees & Red Cross
- GST Extra
- Any extra vehicle rental if any
Day 1 – Reaching on Leh
After reaching at Leh airport, you stay at your booked hotel. You are advised to adjust yourself with Leh environment.
You can visit the Leh market, Leh palace, Shanti stupa which is situated on a hill top. You can enjoy the Leh’s beauty.
At night stay in hotel.
Day 2 - Leh - Aryan Valley
After taking rest and having breakfast, you may start your journey to Aryan Valley. It is also known as Dha Hanu Valley. Aryan Valley is famous for the people who are the descendants of Alexander.
Here you can also see Hall of Fame museum, Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Sangam. Zanskar river and Indus river meet here.
Day 3 - Aryan valley to Kargil via Batallik
After taking rest and having breakfast you can see Aryan Valley and later on you can start your journey to Batallik sector. Stay here for sometime then you will reach Kargil.
At night stay at Kargil.
Day 4 - Kargil - Leh via Lamayuru
After taking breakfast you may start your journey from Kargil to Leh. On the way of Srinagar – Leh highway you will reach Ladakh where you can see Lamayuru monastery. You will return from here to Leh. At night stay at Leh.
Day 5 - Drive from Leh – Khardung La (5602m) – Hunder (4000m)
You may start your journey from Leh to Nubra Valley. Nubra Valley is famous for its high altitude cold desert in Hunder Village. It is also known as Dumra Lake. Khardung la pass is known as the gateway to the Nubra and Shayok Valley in Ladakh. It is the highest motorable pass.
After passing the North Pullu Check post you will reach Diskit. Diskit Monastery is also known as Deskit Gompa. It is the oldest and largest Buddhist Monastery in Diskit. The big Maitreya Buddha statue is placed here.
After visiting you will reach to Hunder Sand Dunes. It is a very famous place in Ladakh. You can also drive on camel.
After this stay at night in Nubra Valley.
Day 6 - Ride from Nubra – Pangong Tso (4350m)
The distance between Nubra to Pangong by road is 221 km. The best option is the Agham – Shayok road because it is a very comfortable route and you can easily reach from Nubra Valley to Pangong Ts0 in 4 to 5 hours. It is the brackish lake.
Day 7- Drive from Pangong Tso (4350m) to Leh (3500m)
After taking rest at night you can start your journey. You will reach Changthang which is situated in the East of Leh on the Chinese border which will then be followed by Changla Pass. Changla pass is the third highest motorable mountain pass in the world.
Day 8 – leaving from Leh
After finishing your memorable and pleasing journey you return back to Leh airport.
Take a Look at Our
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a guided motorcycle tour?
Guided Motorcycle Tours are the organized motorcycle trips and supported by an experienced Ride Captain, Backup Vehicle, and Mechanic. It is a complete package bike trip. This also generally includes accommodation, food, bonfires, and experiences. Please see the Motorcycle Tour Itinerary for complete details.
What is Package A, B, C etc. It is hard to understand.
Please look for the description of the package for any package you select. For example, Package A - (Rider With Rented Bullet) means package includes the bike from us. Please refer Package Policy for complete details.
Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride for the complete tour provided you selected the package which includes a bike from us. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %.
Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the same experience. Mail us your concern on Click Here