- What is RenTrip Cashback? What I can do with this?
You can earn RenTrip Cashback by referring your friends and using coupons on our website. The cashback shall be credited to your RenTrip Wallet. You can use this promotional money to make future bookings on RenTrip.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
We have 0% quality tolerance. You have complete right to check and test drive your bike. Once you are not satisfied with the quality aspect, just tell us and we shall refund you in full, that's a promise.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, Select the bike which you want to book and checkout. Once your payment is processed, you get the complete details of the dealer with location link and contact number. You shall also get the contact details of your dedicated trip manager at the same time. Just collect your bike and ride off. It's super easy, isn't it?
- Where shall I get the bike? How shall I get the address to pick up the motorcycle?
It is not possible for us to provide a complete address with bike listing. However, on the bike search page, we have given a brief location of the bike. Once your booking is complete, you get an E-mail and SMS having the complete address and contact number of the dealer. These details are also printed on your invoice and always available on your personal dashboard.
- How do I get booking confirmation?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking. You can also call your trip manager for any assistance 24 x 7.
- Which documents I need to provide you?
Generally, any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id or Passport plus a valid driving license authorizing the type of bike rented in India shall be required. We don't accept colour copies of documents in place of the original. Additional requirements if any, are given on terms on bike listing page.
- Is there any security deposit I need to make?
Yes, you need to pay the security amount which is fully refundable to you after your return from the trip. There is no fixed security deposit and it varies bike to bike. The deposit requirements are given with each bike on bike listing page.
- When I shall get my security deposit?
Once you return the bike to our location in a proper condition, we shall hand you over the security deposit in full.
- How can I cancel my booking and what are the cancellation charges?
25% of the amount will be deducted for bookings canceled prior to 4 days before pick up time. For bookings canceled between 4 days - 1 day, 50% refund will be applicable. For bookings canceled 1 day - 0 hours or after the pickup time, No refund shall be applicable. Please remember, Cash on Pick up bookings are not refundable.
- Will I get any accessories with the bike?
Yes, you will get a helmet with the bike free of cost. Other stuff can be booked on the checkout page or by calling at our customer care.
- I need bike documents like registration certificate, insurance etc. before I start my bike trip.
You shall get all required documents while receiving the bike from us. Please verify and ensure they are in order. If you find any discrepancies, please immediately inform your trip manager.
- How can I extend my trip?
In order to avoid late return charges, we advise booking the same bike again for the additional duration. If you are unable to book online, you can also extend your trip by calling our customer care or trip manager.
- What will happen if I get the bike crashed or if any part breaks out?
First of all, don’t get panic and be calm. Your security is our first priority. Call us and we will assist you guys further. Charges of the repair will be on you against genuine spare parts.
- Do you provide any assistance if my bike break down during my trip?
Please call our customer care for possible assistance.
- What is the eligibility to rent a bike from Rentrip?
You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driving license to ride two-wheelers in India. International customers need an International Driving License.
- What if I get caught violating traffic rules?
We respect traffic rules and expect you to do the same. You are fully responsible to pay the penalty to traffic police if you are found violating the rules.
- Can you drop the bike at my location?
We are extremely sorry for that. Though we would like to, delivery of the bike is not available unless mentioned on bike listing. You shall need to pick the bike from our location only.
- Is there any penalty on late return?
We offer a lag of 1 hour from the trip end time. Afterwards, double of the hourly charges will be payable by you. (Not applicable for customers taking the bike on an hourly basis where late returns will not be accepted). It is always better to extend your trip in advance by logging in to your account.
- Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we love offering them. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned with us on the social network to get the news about the latest offer and coupons.
- Is fuel charges included in the rental?
If we had included that, we had to charge you on per kilometer basis, which we don't do. Please fill as you want to go. If you are happy to be overcharged, please send us a mail and we shall provide you a base charge and per Km pricing. Bikes shall have enough fuel to reach the nearest filling station, that is a promise.
- What kind of fuel should I refill the bike?
All our bikes are petrol version only.
- IS there any distance limit on the bikes?
We don't have kilometers capping in maximum locations. Cappings if any, are given on bike listing page in 'Terms' tab.
- What if I don't get a bike after booking?
This is a rare instance as we always try to maintain real-time availability. There may be instances where bikes, unfortunately, get into incidents. In such a case, we shall offer you an alternate bike (depends on the availability of course). If an alternate bike isn't available or you don't wish to rent an alternate bike, we shall refund you 100% amount within 5 -6 working days.
- During drop off, I have left enough fuel in the bike. I need cash refund against the fuel.
We do not offer cash refunds against fuel in the bike. However, you can take fuel with you.
- I am shortening my trip. How shall I get the refund?
There are no refunds on shortening the trip.
- Will I get the best rates for the bike?
Yes, always. RenTrip compares the price available from multiple dealers and offers you the bike which is priced lowest.
- I want dealer's address and contact number as don't want to book online.
You are at a wrong place then as RenTrip is an online platform for those who want to rent a bike under 2 minutes.
- I don't want to pay online as I am not confident to pay online.
This is required for verification purpose. We accept payments as low as Rs 1 for booking a bike. But, making a payment online is mandatory. How shall you feel if we treat you like we don't trust you while you are receiving the bike?
- Fuel is not included. Why?
If you want to be charged on per kilometer and per minute basis, please write to us on email@example.com. We shall be happy seeing our profits grow faster.
- I have a learning license. Can I rent a bike?
Yes. of course, if we believe you can ride well.
- I live outside India. What are the requirements to rent a bike?
You shall need to submit a copy of passport and the copy of International Driver's Licence for the type of motorcycle you are renting. However, you need not deposit any of the original documents.
- My bike is stolen during the period when I rented it.
Please lodge an FIR with the nearest police station. You shall need to 1. Be available in all investigations as required by law. 2. Pay the rent on daily charges until the amount is reimbursed by the insurance agency. So we recommend you take care of the bike till it's yours.
- I want to rent a scooty and want to ride it for 700 Km in a day. As you mentioned Unlimited KM, and once I rented it, you denied it. Why
Please rent a suitable motorcycle for your long trip. However, riding too long on a trip with a scooter is taken as an abuse of the bike. If you are too sure of your trip, you shall need to pay the price for extra KM. We shall still not ask you the price for any minute, till it's yours.
We're here to provide helpful information when you need it most. And if you have a question, we're here to help with that too.