Oops! Your cart is empty.
- Mount Abu
- Port Blair
- Will I get the best rates for the bike?
Yes we provide you the best rates in the market. Just choose your bike and leave the rest on us.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
Yes you will get the bike in a very good condition. Our bikes get serviced after every trip and faulty parts are changed regularly. We fully check our machines before giving them to you so you can have an awesome time driving.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, choose the place where you want your bike, select your favourite bike and book the best price for your bike. Here you go buddies; it’s not that difficult right.
- Will I get the bike on assured time and place?
Yes you will get the bike on assured time and place. You just don’t have to worry about it once your booking is confirmed.
- How can I know my booking is confirmed?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking.
- What will be the documents I have to provide?
Any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id, Passport will do. Please note copy of driving license is important. Don’t worry we don’t make it hectic for you.
- Is there any security amount I have to pay?
Yes you need to pay the security amount which is fully refundable to you after your return from the trip. Be assured that our security amount requirements are always less than 10% of the value of the bike and sometimes it’s not at all. Kindly dial to our customer support team for more information.
- Will I get my security back on time?
Be very relaxed about your security money. You will get it back the same time you will hand over the bike to us. You don’t need to wait for 5-6 days for it because at Rentrip we believe in customer satisfaction and we really want you all to be back again. So you don’t have to worry about it.
- How can I cancel my booking and what are the cancellation charges?
All confirmed bookings made on Rentrip.in are non refundable.
- Will I get any accessories with the bike?
Yes you will get a helmet with the bike free of cost. Other stuffs can be booked by calling at our customer care.
- Do the bikes have proper papers?
Yes we do check all the important papers of the bike before giving it to you. You can also have a look into them before getting your ride. We want you to be fully assured before handing over your ride to you.
- What will be the scenario if I extend my trip?
You can always extend your trip. Just login to your account and book the same bike again. It’s that simple.
- What will happen if I get the bike crashed or if any part breaks out?
First of all don’t get panic and be calm. Your security is our first priority. Call us and we will assist you guys further. Charges of the repair will be on you.
- Do you provide any assistance if my bike break down during my trip?
Don’t worry Rentrip won’t let you down here. We have the best road side assistance for you. You just need to call us to share your location and we will provide you assistance as soon as possible.
- What is the eligibility to rent a bike from Rentrip?
You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driving license to ride two wheelers in India.
- What if I get caught violating traffic rules?
We respect traffic rules and expect you to do the same. You are fully responsible to pay the penalty to traffic police if you are found violating the rules.
- Can you drop the bike on my location?
No. We are currently not delivering to any location.
- Is there any penalty on late return?
We offer lag of 1 hour from the trip end time. Afterwards double of the hourly charges will be payable by you. (Not applicable for customers taking bike on hourly basis where late returns will not be accepted). It is always better to extend your trip in advance by logging in to your account.
- Do you give discounts?
Yes we do give them. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay tuned with us on social network to get the news about latest offer and coupons.
- Is fuel charges included in the rental?
No the fuel charges are not included and up to you.
- What kind of fuel should I refill the bike?
All our bikes are petrol version only. High quality petrol is good for the bike. Please assure that there should not be any mixing in the fuel as it will make a impact on engine defaults.
- Is there any capping on kilometers?
Just rent and drive till you enjoy your ride. Usually Rentripers never stop.
We're here to provide helpful information when you need it most. And if you have a question, we're here to help with that too.