RenTrip motorcycle touring experts
CUSTOM BIKE TOURS
With RenTrip motorcycle touring experts, you see the dreams with open eyes. If you are a corporate or a group of minimum 30 riders and want us to organize a custom-made motorcycle tour, we have everything to do that. Just tell us more about you and your dreams, and we shall make it come true.
SUBMIT YOUR REQUIREMENT
Benefits for Corporates
- Enhance your employee loyalty.
- Build trust.
- Infuse a team spirit among employees who shall be a great team after the ride. Riders are essentially good friend and know to work as a team.
- Promote your brand.
Benefits for Groups
- Be the part of most trusted Motorcycle Rental brand in India.
- Enjoy unmatched riding experiences lead by our ride captains.
- Forget hassles coming on the way. Our tour mechanics shall look after every glitch that is ever possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a custom motorcycle tour?
Custom Motorcycle Tours are the tours tailored to your requirements.
- Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
- How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
- We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
- What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25%.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50%.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100%.
- Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
- What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
- Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the experience we shall offer you.