Rent Navi in Chennai
Dealer Timings: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
The Navi is powered by a 109.19cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, BSIV-compliant engine which is similar to theHonda Activa. The engine churns a max power of 8.03PS @ 7000 rpm and a max torque of 8.94Nm @ 5500 rpm.
Deposit Amount: Rs. 500
1) One helmet is complimentary with the bike. Another one is available on request (Charges Rs.50 to 100/day).
2) The security deposit is refundable once we receive the bike in proper condition.
3) You shall need to submit one Address proof in original and the copy of Driving License at the time of receiving the bike.
4) Vehicles are limited to 100kms/day & 2000kms/month (Exceeding Rs.3/Km).
5) Inform us at least 30min before reach that location
6.Monthly booking deposit Rs.1000
7. If the bike is not available We will give the alternative bike with Proper condition .
8. If there are any mechanical problems with the bike (hired for usage within chennai) hirer may either visit our shop and fix it free of cost or may fix it with a nearby mechanic and retain the receipt. We will reimburse the amount at the time of returning the bike. In case hirer requests for replacement of bike, it may take 4 hours to do so depending upon the availability. We won't be able to replace bike or assist you in anyway if you are on a road trip or 25 km from our shop. And you need to pay for the repair cost, all kind of spare parts and any other expenses you may have incurred while on a road trip. In case of a breakdown or accident during a road trip, it is the responsibility of the hirer to bring the bike till our office. You will be charged if you request us a pick up service
9.Please don't use our bikes after 11pm till early morning. We will not be able to pickup your phone calls or assist you incase of accidents, thefts, breakdowns, detained by cops or during any other mishaps. Please don't expect us to come to the police station or assist you during these hours. Any usuage of our bikes during these hours will result in immediate and forceful retrieval of bike from the hirer and we will not pay the remaining rental and the caution deposit to such hirers.
10.We give the bikes in good condition. It is the responsibility of the hirer to check the bike at the time of the hiring. We cannot be held responsible for any breakdowns. In case of a breakdown during a road trip, It is the responsibility of the hirer to find the right mechanic, take the vehicle to the mechanic shed, find spares and fix the bike properly. We cannot be held responsible for the time lost or any other inconvenience caused. The hirer has to take care of all the expenses unless or otherwise agreed.
|Engine Capacity||110 CC|
No reviews available.
Sankar D(Velacheri RS)Member since Mar 2019
3.3 / 5