This is the unguided bike tour from Delhi to Agra. Embark on a motorcycle trip from Delhi on a Royal Enfield Himalayan.
You can drop the bike at Agra at your own convenience.
|Availablity||Minimum 1 persons|
|Points||Delhi - Agra|
|Organiser||RenTrip Expedition Team|
- All International guests are required to possess an International Driving License. The copy of the passport and IDL to be deposited at the Delhi office at the time of picking up the bike.
- A Security Deposit of INR 10,000 is to be made at the time of pickup. The same shall be refunded to the rider at Agra.
- Insurance claim shall only be made if the damage assessment is greater than INR 10,000. For damages of lesser value, the damages shall be made good against the security deposit.
- The package cost includes a 7-day self-guided trip. You can extend the trip for INR 1900/day.
- The rider can choose any date for the trip. Request to change in plan is completely depends on the availability and should be intimated to us prior to the date of pickup.
- Riding Jackets and accessories are available on rent for additional charges. Please contact us for the same.
- GST @ 5% is applicable over and above the package cost.
- Choice of other bike models at No Additional Cost, subjected to availability.
- Non Refundable Amount Rs.7,000.
- From 60 to 45 days before the commencement of the tour 25 %.
- From 45 to 30 days before the commencement of the tour 50 %.
- Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %
PACKAGE A: One-Way Bike Trip on RE Himalayan from Delhi to Agra (1 Week)
- RE Himalayan Bike delivery at Delhi and Pickup at Agra
- One/ Two Standard RE/ Premium MRC Helmets.
- Roadside Assistance
- Flexible any date departure
- 10 Litres Fuel.
- All Necessary Documents.
- Luggage Carrier
Day 1: Pick up the Bike at Delhi Office
We excited to meet up with you at our Delhi office. We shall show you the Himalayan Bike which is reserved for your ride. Documentation and formalities shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. Say bye to our team and leave for your 1-week self guided motorcycle tour.
Day 2 to Day 7: Decide Yourself
This is completely on you to take the motorcycle wherever you want.
Day 7: Drop the Bike at Agra
Our executive shall pick up the bike at your desired location in Agra.
Take a Look at Our
You May Also Like
Rajasthan Mega Motorcycle Tour from Delhi 13 Days
Nepal Biking Expedition 12 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a guided motorcycle tour?
Guided Motorcycle Tours are the organized motorcycle trips and supported by an experienced Ride Captain, Backup Vehicle, and Mechanic. It is a complete package bike trip. This also generally includes accommodation, food, bonfires, and experiences. Please see the Motorcycle Tour Itinerary for complete details.
- What is Package A, B, C etc. It is hard to understand.
Please look for the description of the package for any package you select. For example, Package A - (Rider With Rented Bullet) means package includes the bike from us. Please refer Package Policy for complete details.
- Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride for the complete tour provided you selected the package which includes a bike from us. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
- How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
- We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
- What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %.
- Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
- What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
- Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the same experience. Mail us your concern on Click Here