Ahmedabad is currently one of the most desirable places to live in. With this one-day Ahmedabad local sightseeing, see a city steeped in history. The rich culture, heritage, and beliefs of the local people are represented via a variety of dance and art forms. Tourists go to the city to sample local food and learn about the city's gastronomic history.
Choose our one-day itinerary package if you wish to go to Ahmedabad. With our clients' preferences and financial requirements in mind, we created Ahmedabad Tour packages at cheap pricing. On your vacation, we will provide you with all of the required items. We will be responsible for all aspects of the trip, including lodging, transportation, and agenda. All of your troubles must be placed on our shoulders. Also, the package is pocket-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about expenses as well.
You will be fascinated to know that we will provide you with a one-day bike trip. Isn’t it exciting? Riding on the streets of Ahmedabad on the bike and enjoying the streets. You can enjoy the delicacies and culture of the city. We will make sure to make this bike trip memorable and spectacular. So, just contact us and plan a one-day trip to Ahmedabad. Let us tell you more about our trip and package.
|Trip type||Round Trip|
|Duration||1 days, 1 nights|
|Availablity||Minimum 1 persons|
|Riding Kms||250 kms|
|Organiser||Wheels 2 Go|
- GST @ 5% is included in tour pricing.
- 155 CC New Yamaha R15 for 01 Day Hotel to Hotel
- Pickup And Drop From Airport Railway Station And Busstand By Car
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in Hotel & Tent's In 4 Star And 5 Star Properties
- Travel Insurance will be provided
- Experienced Mechanic Back Up.
- All required Permit.
- All Tolls / Entry Fees
- To begin, we will pick you up from whichever mode of transportation you are using. We will provide you with a pick-up facility from the airport, railway station, or bus stand. We will be waiting for you when you arrive in Ahmedabad.
- We'll now drop you off at your hotel or lodging. After your trip, you can freshen yourself and rest a little. You'll be staying in a 4-5 star hotel. Breakfast is on us if you arrive early.
- After resting, leave the comfort of the room and be ready to explore the city. We'd want you to arrive before 11 a.m. so that you can see more sites. You will get a sports bike for rent for one day. A sports bike to explore the streets and famous places in Ahmedabad.
- Ahmedabad is a lovely city with many interesting sights to see. You may take a boat trip on Kankaria Lake, see Swaminarayan Temple, Jain Temple, and many more places. We'll compile a list of options based on your preferences.
- After wandering till 2 p.m., you must experience the city's delights and street cuisine. Then begin exploring the city again.
- Return to the hotel in the evening and hand over the bike to us. We will drop you at the airport, train station, or bus station. So that you can return to your residence.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a guided motorcycle tour?
Guided Motorcycle Tours are the organized motorcycle trips and supported by an experienced Ride Captain, Backup Vehicle, and Mechanic. It is a complete package bike trip. This also generally includes accommodation, food, bonfires, and experiences. Please see the Motorcycle Tour Itinerary for complete details.
What is Package A, B, C etc. It is hard to understand.
Please look for the description of the package for any package you select. For example, Package A - (Rider With Rented Bullet) means package includes the bike from us. Please refer Package Policy for complete details.
Will you give me a Motorcycle to ride?
Yes, We shall offer you a cruiser bike to take a ride for the complete tour provided you selected the package which includes a bike from us. If someone in the group wants to come with his/ her own motorcycle, we do allow.
How to reserve a tour with you?
We shall need 25% amount of the tour for booking and rest of the amount must be clear 30 days before the scheduled departure of the tour.
We are a large group. Shall you offer any discounts for us?
We love to give discounts. Please send us your details and we shall offer you what others can only imagine.
What is the cancelation policy if I want to cancel the tour later?
Non Refundable Amount Rs.5,000 per person.
From 60 to 45 days before commencement of the tour 25 %.
From 45 to 30 days before commencement of the tour 50 %.
Below 30 days or not traveling 100 %.
Is there any security deposit for the motorcycles we shall take?
Yes, you shall need to make a deposit of INR 10,000 per person at the time of receiving the bike. However, pillions do not have to make any deposit.
What documents are required from riders participating?
All riders participating must be in possession of a valid driving license to enable them to drive motorcycles in India. International participants must be in possession of an International driving license. This shall be checked before the start of the tour. Anyone not having a driving license shall not be allowed to participate. You shall also need to submit copies of valid address proofs of all the participants.
Your price is higher than others. Why?
Please be aware that a good experience comes at a fair price. We can match any competitor's price for the same experience. Mail us your concern on Click Here