Oops! Your cart is empty.
- Mount Abu
- Port Blair
Payment & Security
- Full payment should be made in advance before reserving and renting your selected bikes.
- Any delay in payment will not be accepted and the bikes will be handed over to you only after the complete amount is paid.
- We ensure that hirers receive their paid receipts if no amount is due. Do not pay any amount till you receive your paid receipts.
- The bike remains in your custody till the rental period and should be safely returned back after use.
- If you buy the bike’s insurance coverage then in case of any theft you will not be subjected to fine.
- Hirers are required to pay a specific amount as security deposit. This security deposit is collected so that if there is any damage caused to the vehicle then the amount can be depreciated from your security deposit.
- On safely returning back the hired bike, the entire safety deposit amount is handed back to the customer.
- In case there is any damage brought to the bike then the amount is deducted from your security deposit and the balance amount is returned back.
- This amount paid by you is refundable and is entitled to adjustments only under certain specific cases.
- All the important documents of the bike are provided to customers as soon as they fulfil all the requirements and agree with all the terms and conditions.
Inclusive of Tax
- The rents are inclusive of all taxes. We don’t apply any tax charges separately to our customers.
- The hirer need not pay extra tax charges at the time of hiring or returning back the vehicle.
- The charges are very economical and less in spite of being inclusive of all taxes. It is highly affordable and can be enjoyed by everyone.
- The insurance amount is also included in our net amount. We keep everything transparent to our customers from the beginning till the end. There is nothing extra that we charge apart from our listed prices.
- We always focus on making your ride successful, affordable and enjoyable.