Oops! Your cart is empty.
- Agra AGR
- Ahmedabad AMD
- Ajmer VIKG
- Amritsar ATQ
- Bangalore BLR
- Bhopal BHO
- Chandigarh IXC
- Chandigarh - Leh IXC - IXL
- Chennai MAA
- Coimbatore CJB
- Coorg MYQ
- Dehradun DED
- Delhi DEL
- Delhi - Leh DEL-IXL
- Dharamshala DHM
- Fatehpur KNU
- Ghaziabad OAGA
- Goa GOI
- Guwahati GAU
- Indore IDR
- Jabalpur JLR
- Jaipur JAI
- Jaisalmer JSA
- Jodhpur JDH
- Kanpur KNU
- Kochi COK
- Kolkata CCU
- Kozhikode CCJ
- Leh VILH
- Manali KUU
- Manali - Leh KUU - IXL
- McLeod Ganj DHM
- Mount Abu MABU
- Mumbai BOM
- Mysore MYQ
- Nainital PGH
- Ooty OTY
- Pondicherry PNY
- Port Blair IXZ
- Pune PNQ
- Pushkar PUS
- Raipur RPR
- Rishikesh RIS
- Shillong SHL
- Shimla SLV
- Siliguri IXB
- Srinagar SXR
- Thiruvananthapuram TRV
- Udaipur UDR
- Visakhapatnam VTZ
Terms & Conditions
ELIGIBILITY TO RENT A BIKE
- You must be 21 years old.
- You must have a valid driving license.
- You must provide a valid identity proof in original which includes Aadhaar card, Voter id, PAN card or Passport. Same shall be deposited at the time of pickup and returned to you after you drop off.
- A valid address proof.
- Copy of Driving License.
- We may deny booking in case you fail to produce the documents at the time of pickup. No refund will be given in such case.
THINGS INCLUDED IN YOUR RENTAL
- Unlimited kilometers (Except where specifically mentioned)
- One free helmet.
- Safety kit.
- Use of vehicle for 24x7 till drop off time.
- Roadside assistance services anywhere in India on charge. You need to call our support for availing the support. Kindly note that this service is available within city limits only.
Fuel is totally on you. You will get the bike with a full tank and you have to return it back with a full tank or take our bike with complimentary fuel to reach nearest fuel station.
A Pillion rider is allowed to you with no extra charges. However if he/she also intend to drive during your rent out period, a copy of valid driving license must be provided to us at the time of pickup.
- You will be provided with a fully serviced bike.
- You must properly check out the bike before going on the ride.
- You must report to us as soon as possible in case of any failure. Please, not that No (R) No roadside assistance is applicable for the vehicle driven beyond city limits. Such vehicles are wholly the responsibility of the rider and any failures are to be made good on rider's expense.
- You take full responsibility to maintain serviceability of the bike. Any damages to the bike occurred during your rental period will solely borne by you.
- In case of any unfortunate accident leading to the death of the renter, you permit us and our partners to recover any damages to the bike from your legal heirs/ next of kin.
DRIVING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You must follow all the traffic rules while driving, in case of any negligence Rentrip will not be liable. All the challans will be paid by the rider himself.
- Rentrip will not be liable to any consequences if the rider is riding under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs. In Case of any accident under the influence of alcohol or drug, the rider has to pay the damage charges.
- Drive under the speed limit. Don’t forget we are tracking your ride and speed. There is a fine of INR 1000/- every time you violate the speed limit of 90 Kmph. If you want to take the motorcycle for racing or sports, kindly talk with our sales team who shall assist you for the same.
- You should always wear a helmet while riding.
- You cannot use our bikes for racing purposes without our written permission. Rentrip.in may impose a penalty of Rs 25,000/- for such abuse of bike.
- You are also not permitted to make any stunts such as wheelie, stoppie, burnout etc using our rental vehicle. A penalty of Rs 35,000/- is payable by you if you are found to be involved in such abuse of our bikes.
AVAILABILITY OF BIKES
All the bookings from Rentrip depend on the availability of the bikes. We will refund you full booking amount in case we are unable to fulfill your booking owing to situations beyond our control. Same shall reflect in your bank account within 10 working days.
You need to pay a fully refundable security deposit at the time of pick up only. You must check the amount required for security deposits at the time of making a booking. Failures to comply with our security deposit requirements may force us to deny booking. Please be aware that no refund is applicable in this case.
EXTENSION OF THE TRIP
- You must rebook your bike. You can do this by logging in to your account and rebooking the bike. Any rebooking after the drop off time shall attract the penalty as per RenTrip terms, thus you are advised to rebook your bike before the completion of your trip.
- Extension of the trip depends on the availability of the bike and prevailing rates at that time.
BIKE RETURN POLICY
- You must return the bike on assigned time in fully serviceable condition. Any damages or failures will be charged up to the amount to make a bike serviceable using genuine spare parts of the bike.
- Late returns up to one hour of drop off time are accepted without any extra charges for bookings beyond 24 hrs. Afterward, double of the daily charges plus a late fee of INR 1000 will be payable by you. In case you extend your trip late fee will not be levied.
- You must drop the bike at the same location from where you picked it up.
- You can’t leave or abandon the bike without the written permission of rentrip.in or its authorized business partners. There is a fine upto full security deposit as well as legal action will be taken against you.
- You are also not permitted to give the bike other than authorized riders during your rent out period.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on RenTrip vehicles. If any signs/ burns found on the vehicle or accessories, the user shall be liable to pay fine amounting INR 500 plus the full cost of replacement of spare/ accessory.
- The user must return the vehicle in clean condition. Additional cleaning fee of INR 75 is applicable if the vehicle is returned in a dirty condition.
SERVICING OF BIKE DURING TRIP
There may be servicing due during your rent out period for which you will be notified at the time of pickup. The charges for such servicing will be reimbursed by us at the time of drop off subjected to the production of original bill/invoice.
- In case of damages to the motorcycle due to accidents or otherwise, you are liable to pay the full amount to make the bike serviceable and you have to pay the per day rental till the time bike will be available for renting again.
- In case of theft full value of a new motorcycle.
- In case of loss of helmet, you are to pay Rs. 1000.
- All the traffic challans/ penalties for violation of traffic rules is the sole responsibility of the rider and must be paid off to traffic authorities.
- 25% amount will be deducted for bookings canceled prior to 4 Days before pick up time. For bookings canceled between 4 Days - 1 Day, 50% refund will be applicable. For bookings canceled 1 Day - 0 hrs or after pick up time, No refund shall be applicable.
- Bookings for Leh - Ladakh, and Tawang are not refundable.
- Bookings taken from Siliguri are not refundable.
- 100% refund if RenTrip can't provide the bike due to any unforeseen circumstances or bike develops any qualitative problems.
For requesting a refund, the user must drop a mail to RenTrip Support at email@example.com
- All wallet cash is promotional in nature, hence can't be transferred to the bank account, gifted or exchanged for real cash.
- The user can use wallet cash to make bookings on RenTrip.
- All wallet cash shall expire after the period of 180 days from the date earned.
- You can use your wallet cash to the maximum of 5% cart value.