Frequently Asked QuestionsRead All
- Where the cashback shall be credited?
The cashback shall be credited to your RenTrip Wallet. You can use this promotional money to make future bookings on RenTrip.
- Will I get the bike in good condition?
We have 0% quality tolerance. You have complete right to check and test drive your bike. Once you are not satisfied with the quality aspect, just tell us and we shall refund you in full, that's a promise.
- How can I book my bike?
Just login to www.rentrip.in, Select the bike which you want to book and checkout. Once your payment is processed, you get the complete details of the dealer with location link and contact number. You shall also get the contact details of your dedicated trip manager at the same time. Just collect your bike and ride off. It's super easy, isn't it?
- Where shall I get the bike? How shall I get the address to pick up the motorcycle?
It is not possible for us to provide a complete address with bike listing. However, on the bike search page, we have given a brief location of the bike. Once your booking is complete, you get an E-mail and SMS having the complete address and contact number of the dealer. These details are also printed on your invoice and always available on your personal dashboard.
- How can I know my booking is confirmed?
After completing your booking on Rentrip you will get a message and email which includes your pick-up location and time and other details of the booking. You can also call your trip manager for any assistance 24 x 7.
- What will be the documents I have to provide?
Generally, any ID proof such as Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id or Passport plus a valid driving license authorizing the type of bike rented in India shall be required. We don't accept colour copies of documents in place of the original. Additional requirements if any, are given on terms on bike listing page.
13 Aug, 16
You can invest with us to take advantage to fastest growing bike rental market. You can invest as little as INR 50,000 to as much as you wish. We have following investment options for you.
Invest on revenue sharing basis
- Under this scheme you need to purchase bikes and offer them for renting with us.
- The bikes will be commercially registered in the name of Rentrip Services Pvt Ltd and will be rented anywhere in India.
- Loss, theft or damage and complete maintenance of the bike will be our responsibility whereas all you need to do is to sit back, relax and see the money rolling in.
- We share 30% of revenue with you which will be paid to you on quarterly basis.
- Minimum contract period is 5 years.
- You hold the complete ownership of the bike during the contract period through a legally binding agreement, whereas we reserve all the rights including renting, modification or advertisement over the bike.
- Bikes will be the sole property of the company after maturity of the contract.
- Registration and insurance charges are to be borne by you initially. Thereafter all the charges will be borne by company.
- If you don’t earn double of your investment in five years, we pay the remaining amount to you after completion of the tenure.
Become Rentrip Franchise
- This plan is the best investment option for young, enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious entrepreneurs.
- You need to have a commercial space of minimum 1200 sq ft at good location of the city.
- Training and support will be provided by the company to enable you to understand the ethics and nuances of the business.
- No branding fee is levied.
- Bookings will be provided to you from the company.
- We assure 100% return of your investment within two years.
- For complete franchise information, kindly mail at email@example.com or call our franchise support team at 8011446646.
Invest in one lumpsum
- Under this scheme, you can choose to invest in any amount starting from INR 50,000.
- We will pay 15% interest on your investment annually.
- Interest will be credited to your account every year.
- After 5 years, we pay you back with your complete investment amount.
Earn with your bike
- You need to have a commercially registered bike.
- You can use the bike on your discretion till you like.
- Drop your bike at our location and inform our dealer support for the period you wish to rent the bike.
- Bike will be rented out and you will share 60% of revenue payable monthly.
- Your earnings need to be minimum 2500 for being eligible for payouts. If earnings are lesser, then it will be carried forward for the next month.
- Regular maintenance of the bike will be your responsibility, while we undertake to make good any damages or loss arising under the rented period.
- For more information kindly call our support team or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org